RefectoCil Duo Eyelash Lift / Brow Lamination Kit
The NEW RefectoCil Dual Purpose Lash Lift & Brow Lamination Kit is here!
The patented pink power perm containing keratin and cysteine works in just 11 minutes (6+5 mins).
Lash lifting has fast taken the industry by storm. This treatment is perfect for those who want a lower maintenance, less time-consuming alternative to lash extensions. The RefectoCil Lash Lift kit includes reusable silicon lash lift pads in three sizes, meaning each treatment can be fully customised for each individual.
The RefectoCil Brow Lamination treatment produces an immediate wow effect resulting in a fuller more ‘lifted’ appearance. Brows appear more defined as hairs are given a semi-permanent shape. Brow Lamination is especially suitable for unruly, stubborn brows as the hairs are softened and stabilised. Gaps in the brows are hidden and hairs can be easily shaped, styled and secured.
- 2 x 3.5ml Perm
- 2 x 3.5ml Neutraliser
- 1 x 4ml Lift Glue
- 1 x Lash Lifter Tool
- 1 pair x Small, Medium and Large Silicon Lift Pads
- 1 x Rosewood stick, Mascara Wand
- 2 x Application Brushes
- 2 x Application Dishes
- Remove contact lenses. Clean the eye area with Micellar eye make-up remover and Saline solution.
- Select the lifting pad size depending on length and desired effect.
- Apply glue to the back of the lifting pads – allow it to dry. Attach the pad to the eyelid.
- Apply glue on lifting pad and fix lahes.
- Apply lashperm – 6 min.
- Apply neutralizer – 5 min.
- Tint lashes while they still are on the pad – 2 min.
- Remove colour and pads with wet cotton.
FOR PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY. Application without adequate training may result in injury.
Ingredients: Lashperm: Aqua, Thiolactic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ammonia, Ammonium Bicarbonate, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Ceteareth-20, Parfum, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Cysteine Hcl, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Ci 47005, Sodium Sulfate. Neutralizer: Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydrogen Peroxide, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Citric Acid, Sodium Phosphate, Parfum. Glue: Vp/Va Copolymer, Alcohol Denat., Aqua.