SOAK Sanitizer Tray for Eyelash Extension Tweezers
Keeps your tools sparkling clean and safe for use.
How to use:
- CLEAN - Remove any adhesive residue from your tweezers with remover or acetone. Using a clean scrubbing brush and liquid soap, scrub all implements until visible dirt or debris is removed.
- RINSE - Rinse implements under lukewarm running water to remove all soap residue. Dry with a clean or disposable towel.
- SOAK - Prepare an approved hospital-grade disinfectant to the manufacturer's instructions. Ensure all implements are fully submerged for the specified amount of time.
- DRY - Remove implements from soak with clean tongs or a gloved hand to avoid recontamination. Dry tools with a clean or disposable towel, or allow to air dry by placing on a clean towel and covering with another clean towel.
- STORE - Keep disinfected implements in a sanitised environment to avoid contamination before use. A non-airtight container, drawer or UV sanitizer box is sufficient.